Shout out to the lady that’s rockin’ my first cell phone from 2005 in 2013. #samsung #flipphone #throwback #memories #seanpaulringtone #sprint #noshame
I had this phone in high school. Thought I was the coolest.
I’m bummed to see the Children’s Memorial Hospital that I was a patient and visitor at go. So many memories in that building, both good and bad but it will always hold a special place in my heart. I hope the Lurie facility will be just as great.
Late nights. Early mornings. Friendship. Laughs. Polish Beer. TBK. Hookah. Techno. Cold Stone. Denny’s. Celica. North Park. Water balloon fights. BBQ. Pancit. Bowling. Street racing. Mobile. Parties. Broke life. P!ATD. Gotta have it. 29. Cookies. Late night nomz.
So relevant. So glad that the grudge is no longer being held. Things may never be that way again but I have those memories. I made enough bad choices to last me a lifetime but I don’t regret them anymore. They helped shape the person I am today and I might be a little shitty but overall I’m not too shabby.
- I’m totally stoked for Craig Owens being back in Chiodos
- Like a lot, a lot
- I was the biggest Chiodos fan as a teenager
- I once stood outside of the Subterranean for ten hours in the freezing cold for a wristband into a Chiodos Myspace Secret Show
- I was first in line for that
- I made it into the show and was front and center
- I screamed into Owens mic during the above song (I thought I was the absolute shit for this)
- my brother caught Derrick’s drum stick that night and gave it to me on my birthday five months later
- I still bump Chiodos on the shuffle
- I’m a happy asshole
That and when our teacher would leave the room because she needed the VHS bin. We would watch The Box for about ten minutes every time. My teacher was suburban and I went to school in West Humboldt Park so when she walked back in and caught us watching videos she was amused that the entire class could rap along to “Bling Bling.” Then when she saw all the ass she made us change it.
Oh the memories…